Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Solar Tracker Project and Extruder Bot( kickstarter project) bidding



This is the movement mechanism for a solar tracker. The solar panel (10 Watts) sits on top. Using two standard servos and an arduino measuring the voltage from the solar panel to position the solar panel in an optimal position. I am using different gear ratios and will be testing which ratios are best suited as the experiment evolves. Essentially the arduino(computer) and servos(motors) would be powered by the sun from the solar panel without a battery.



Extruder Bot



Hopefully I will be able to bid on an extruder bot soon and I will be able to make my own filament.
Here is a link to the kickstarter website for the extruder bot:
This will be great because I am forever running out of plastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment